Our Privacy Philosophy
Our policy covers any visitor to our Site(s), including current and prospective students. This policy applies to both online and offline collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Personal Information. Contra Costa Medical Career College reserves the right to resolve any conflicts between Policies in its sole discretion.
We collect various types of Information through our Site(s) when we talk to you on the phone and in person with our representatives where print materials may be used to collect Information from you. Some of this Information is collected automatically through various Web and Internet technologies including Social Networking tools used by Contra Costa Medical Career College to foster communication, and collaboration among members of our community. Other Information is collected when you provide it in response to an advertisement, a survey, a request for Information, when you register for our educational or other services, or when you set up a Social Network profile.
We will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to others. We may collect, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to determine your admissibility and to register you for your selected educational programs
- to provide requested products and services
- to respond to your inquiries
- to administer promotions to which you have indicated an interest
- for our internal marketing purposes, which includes, but is not limited to, sending you material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest to you
- for fostering communication and collaboration among members of Contra Costa Medical Career College through Social Networks
- for sharing with our Educational Partners who may contact you with respect to their educational or marketing services;
- for sharing with our Educational Partners or Business Associates who are performing services on our behalf
- to analyze how Sites and services are being accessed and used;
- to improve Site and service performance and delivery
- to analyze risk and business results
- to obtain payment for services that we provide to you
- to maintain business records for reasonable periods
- to provide to Educational Partners, Business Associates or Unrelated Entities in connection with the contemplated or actual reorganization, merger, acquisition, financing, securitization, insuring, sale or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets, including for the purposes of determining whether to proceed with such transaction or fulfilling any records or other reporting requirements to such parties. In the event of any actual reorganization, merger, or acquisition such Information may be transferred as part of the transaction to the acquirer
- and/or as may be required or permitted by legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit, or security requirements applicable to Contra Costa Medical Career College, our Educational Partners, or our Business Associates.
Your Rights and Choices
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information at any time, subject to contractual, academic, legal or technical restrictions and reasonable notice. At any time, if you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may express your choice where indicated on the applicable email or other communication.
Other Important Information
We will take commercially reasonable measures to secure and store your Information to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control. We utilize industry standard security measures when accepting your credit card Information during your registration or other transaction you have initiated with us, as well as whenever we ask you to login to our Site.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee you against the loss, misuse, or alteration of Information under our control, and you provide Information to us at your own risk. You should always take care with how you handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, Social Networks or other internet channels.
If you subsequently become a student at Contra Costa Medical Career College, your educational records are subject to the U.S. federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), state laws and University policies. To obtain a copy of the "Students' Rights to Privacy and Access to Educational Records" policy, click here. You may also contact us via one of the below methods:Phone: (866) 237-8664
Contra Costa Medical Career College
Attn: Online Courses
4051 Lone Tree Way, Suite C
Antioch, Ca 94531